We are creative problem solvers first.
XS Pixels LLC is an award winning creative agency in the Indianapolis area. We work with brands both large and small producing creative digital, and A/V campaigns for television, streaming, social media and more.
We are always on the look out for talented artists who have a desire to join our ever growing team. If you dont see a listing below that fits your qualification, send us a copy of your resume and maybe we can find a way to work together on a future project.
Who Were Looking For
Motion Graphics Designer
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging and on-brand animations for a variety of media. The role of Motion Graphics Designer will be to incorporate 2D and 3D graphics into videos that tell dynamic stories and help connect consumers with brands. The Motion Graphics Designer must have two years experience utilizing After Effects to tell creative stories.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of client projects, videos, social media and more. Your animations should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Playing an active role in the creative process from concept to launch.
- Developing beautiful and impactful visual work.
- Creating style frames and design boards for concepts.
- Designing and animating for both 2D and 3D projects.
- Creating pitch decks and concepts.
- Works within project budgets and timelines.
- Maintains and Enforces brand standards across a variety of clients.
- Design and animate vector illustrations, infographics, typography, and other graphic elements
- Enhance live-action videos with intricate and engaging animations that help drive the narrative
- Collaborate with designers, editors, and product managers on video projects
- Explore creative directions for new projects and see them through from the storyboard stage to final animation
What You Need To Succeed (minimum Qualifications)
- Strong portfolio with at least 2 years of motion design experience showcased.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Solid understanding of motion/video best practices, web/mobile standards, email, digital ad campaigns and social platforms.
- Deep understanding of brand narrative and storytelling.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task across different projects.
- Strong project management, time management and attention to detail.
- Individual must be able to work autonomously as well as be part of a team.
- Team player who is good at juggling priorities and managing time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality, while respecting timings and budgets.
- Excellent eye for typography, layout, color, editorial sensibility, innovative design and latest trends.
- Maintains positive attitude under pressure, quick deadlines and multi-round revisions.
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design or Motion Design.
- Experience with Cinema 4D/Redshift a plus.
- Video Production/Editing experience a plus
- Experience working in traditional Ad agency
- MUST have an online portfolio for consideration.
- MUST be based in the Indianapolis area.